Payment in full is required prior to scheduling or participating in any studio activities. Beach Pilates accepts Visa, MasterCard, Debit, cheque and cash. You can pay in person at the studio or online with our Online Scheduler
Our Reservation Cancellation Policy
We’re not really fond of policies… But as a business that’s based on respecting our participants’ and instructors’ time, and with limited spaces available, we needed to put this in here. We have a limited number of spaces and machines for classes and Appointment sessions. If you cancel at the last minute, that’s a spot that could’ve gone to someone else, hence our Reservation Cancellation Policy.
Late Cancellations & No Shows will be charged the following fee(s):
- $10 for Late Cancels (for Membership holders e.g.. Monthly Unlimited Membership, Spin Unlimited Membership, Couples Unlimited Membership…)
- $15 for No Shows (for Membership holders (as mentioned above))
- Full class will be forfeited for Single Drop In classes or Class Packs (i.e.. Mat 10 Pack, Spin 10 Pack, or Reformer 10 Pack … )
A Late Cancellation is anyone who cancels with less than:
- 6 hours for Mat classes or bootybarre® classes (Mat classes take place in our big studio and can also include: Pilates Yoga Flow, Hypopressives, LifeStretch®, Roll & Release etc…)
- 12 hours for Limited Space classes: TRX®, any spin classes, Reformer, Tower, or SpringTone®
- 24 hours for Private, Duo or FST™ appointments
Respecting this policy respects our teachers’ time, and allows others to take your spot in the class. As well, accountability matters in fitness. Our policy adds one more reason to come to class… get a great workout and feel better as a result.
— ?? What happens if you cancel a class with less than the above mentioned time?……. The cancellation policy will be applied at that time.
- Reminder…. Monthly Membership holders will be charged a $10 fee for Late Cancels. For ‘No-Shows’ Monthly Members will be charged a $15 fee — again, this is a space that could have gone to someone else.
The very easy way to cancel a class….. get our APP…
As you signed up for the class online or on your APP, you can just as easily and conveniently cancel the class online or on the APP. It merely takes a moment. We cannot accept cancellations by email -as many emails can end up Lost in Space, or may come during closed hours……. *(If you’ve paid by Debit, Cheque or Cash – once you have paid, we will create an account for you which you can access online at any time to sign yourself up for classes or sessions and also to be able to cancel)
During regular business hours, we can accept cancellations by phone – but it’s actually easier to do it online – this way you can also view how many classes you have in your account, and see what classes you have coming up.
Even easier??…. Just get our APP so that you’ve got easy access and ability to sign up, early cancel and check your schedule right at your fingertips!
—–?? Remember, for Private or Semi Private sessions, please cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled time.
The Wait List
Just because a class appears to be full, doesn’t always mean it’s actually full. Stuff happens. Someone might cancel….. (and it was so easy!)….. So add yourself to the wait list and you just might get in!
How this works….. when trying to book a class, if it asks if you want to be on be on the wait list, click to sign up for the Wait List! An automatic email or text message will be sent to you once a spot opens up.
NOTE: You must respond to the email instructions or the text message within 1 hour to confirm that you would like to keep the spot. If we don’t hear from you promptly, your spot will be offered to the next person in line.
**** If you have reserved a space in class and are going to be late, please let the studio know. (416)207-9221 Otherwise, your spot may be made available to others at class start time.
Although we can’t accept cancellations by email, we still love using it! We’ll do the majority of our communication via email. It’s the easiest way to send Wait List notifications, Receipts, Confirmations and Cancellations (through automatic system). Be sure you have an active email address in your account profile. We will never share or sell your private information.
Please add email@example.com to your contact list, address book or whitelist. This assures that our emails get through your spam filter.
Get our custom APP here…
If you need help, come in or call in and we’ll do our best to help you with this.
Other interesting stuff:
- No transfers or refunds of Session Packs (5 Pack / 10 Pack…) or memberships
- Payment for all classes and sessions must be paid prior to the class/session start time.
- There is a $25 fee for all returned cheques.